You can now pay by phone bill casino to top up your account when you register at an online bingo casino. Pay by Phone Casinos provide players the ability to easily and simply add funds to their accounts by either using the balance on their mobile pre-paid balance or applying it to their current phone bill. Sometimes managed by mobile operators themselves, the services provided by these Pay by Phone Casinos ensure that players can add money directly from their mobile without having to transfer any sensitive financial details by filling out a simple form or sending an SMS.
To pay with your phone bill, you only need your phone number! Here, we will show you how to pay with your phone bill, and share other useful details.
How does Payment By Mobile Phone Bill Work?
Different online bingo casinos now encourage you to deposit payments with phone bills. This allows you to recharge your casino account by using any prepaid mobile funds or by placing additional charges on top of your monthly bill, also known as mobile billing, or carrier billing.
Although this payment system is not as common as other leading options, this alternative is now offered by many services and phone networks. Therefore, if you've been looking to play at a casino that supports pay by mobile, all you'll need to do is implement the step-by - step direction we've given below and in no moment at all you can play your favorite casino games.
- Go to your preferred casino and browse to the page of payments, usually found in the banking category or below the subheading 'My Account.'
- Pick a method of Pay By Phone deposit, such as Boku, Payforit, or any other usable method.
- Insert the amount you wish to deposit and supply your phone number.
- A confirmation code should be sent out via SMS to your mobile. To confirm your deposit, you'll need to enter it at the casino.
- You will then get another SMS verifying the successful deposit of your funds.
- Your funds will be transferred to your online casino account and your next phone bill will be subject to the fees.
Pay by Phone Credit
There is an alternate option that you can use with your mobile if you don’t want to pay with your phone bill or if you do not have a current telephone contract. You can deposit with phone credit. Any funds you payout using this approach are taken and moved to your online casino account from your existing phone credit balance.
As such, if you are trying to keep tight control over your expenses, you can never spend more money than is actually in your phone loan, making this a great choice. You can easily top-up your phone and go through the cycle again if you want to proceed after playing through your deposit.
Paying by phone bill will make your online bingo experience even faster because you can deposit instantly. You can try to Pay using phone credit on barbardos bingo now.