Go Back

Starburst Free Spins

Starburst free play

Play Starburst free

Developed by NetEnt back in 2011, Starburst free play slots is widely regarded as the best online slot game of all time. A combination of its awesome bonus features, amazing graphics and overall exciting gameplay have given it a bit of a cult status over the years, and a lot of people would put it right at the top of the all-time best.

For this reason, loads of online casino and bingo online sites offer Starburst free spins to play on it in order to bring in new customers through the door. If you haven’t made the most of that yet, stick with us as we give you the lowdown on Starburst and how to get your own bonus spins.

Bingo Deposit Online

How to Get Free Spins on Starburst

Because of the fact that Starburst has such a notorious status, casinos know that literally everyone wants to play it. So, if a casino advertised Starburst free spins for new players on their home page, they are bound to catch the eye of potential new customers, right?

And that is the beauty of it. If you are looking for a new casino site, now is a good time, as you can get Starburst free spins either with your first deposit, or without even having to put down a deposit at all - more on that later.

There is one more way to get free spins to play on Starburst, and that is through the use of demo slots and bingo games. Demo games are created by developers of their slot games, in this case NetEnt, so that potential new players can try out the slot before playing it for real money.

Just remember that there is no way to win cash from demo games, so don’t get your hopes up too high for these!

Starburst Bonuses & In-Game Free Spins

NetEnt’s Starburst is an awesome, space-themed online slot game that has been catching the eyes of punters for all of nine years since it was created back in 2011. Let’s have a look at what exactly makes it such a great game.

  • RTP - coming in slightly above average at 96.09%, NetEnt knew they needed a strong RTP for their slot game, and that is exactly what they have provided. This leaves a dealer advantage of just 3.91%, so not bad at all.
  • Variance - while the variance of Starburst is a little on the high side, as is the nature of a slot game with a tonne of bonuses, we noticed that the dry streaks aren’t actually too bad. Therefore, we would rate the variance of Starburst as a 7/10
  • Bonuses - Starburst has one of the best free spins bonus rounds in history. It’s super generous, as not only do you get a healthy amount of free spins from the get-go, but you can re-trigger them throughout. Plus, these free spins come with a tonne of extra bonuses attached to them such as multipliers and cash.

Playing Starburst Free Spins Online

Now that you have decided that Starburst is the slot game for you, it’s just a matter of figuring out which online casino welcome bonus to take up to be able to claim your Starburst free spins.

You could either go for a deposit required welcome bonus, or free spins no deposit. The former often works out better as there are less catches, but then again, being able to get free spins on Starburst without putting any money down is quite attractive - just proceed with caution for this type of offer.

There is another choice to be made also. You could either find an offer that gives you free spins for Starburst, or free spins on any game. The upside of the latter is that you get greater flexibility, although you may find yourself with a lower number of free spins than you will get from the former option.

Other Free NetEnt Gaming Games

Check out some of these other bangers from the geniuses that are Swedish developers NetEnt. You’re not going to want to miss out on these!

  • Gonzo’s Quest
  • Dead or Alive II
  • Jack and the Beanstalk
  • Secret Code
  • Sparks

Now that you have some information on Starburst and the free spins for Starburst that surround it, why not have a crack at a chance to win 500 free spins to play on it with your first deposit of as little as £10 at Barbados Bingo? There are tonnes of awesome runner up prizes, too, so come and have a spin of the Mega Wheel today. Good luck.