Hold the Safe Jackpot
Hold The Safe is a 5 reel 25 payline slot by Eyecon available on Barbados online casino. The slot includes scatters, free spins, wilds, a special Hold The Safe feature and of course a jackpot. Read on to find out how you can win the Hold The Safe Jackpot.
About the Developer
Eyecon is based in Australia. The company has released over 100 slot machine titles to the market. Their concentration is in slot games produced for land-based casinos and internet casinos. Most Eyecon games have high-quality 3D animations and include immersive gameplay.
About the Game
This slot has a simple look and design. The background is predominantly purple. The reels are bordered by a gold lining with symbols on there enclosed inside the reels. Symbols on the reels include; diamonds, A to 10 card values, a Rolex, bundles of gold, a ring, safe and briefcase of cash.
J & Q card values land you a payout of 50 coins when 5 of each hit the reels, while A & K land you a payout of 75 coins when 5 of each hit the reels. Other symbols like the Rolex, diamonds, the ring and the briefcase of cash pay you 150 coins when 5 of each hit the reels. The bundle of gold gives you the highest payout among the standard symbols i.e 200 coins when 5 hit the reels. to find out what bonus features are available, read more.
- Wild symbol - The wild in the game is easy to spot. It is marked ‘WILD'. The wild symbol can substitute all the other symbols on the reels apart from the scatter. The wild hits the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th
- Scatter symbol -There are 2 scatters; the diamond and the Safe. Both of them have different functions. The previous is responsible for triggering free spins while the latter triggers the Hold The Safe feature. When the diamond symbol lands on the reels, it pays 2, 10 or 50 coins for 3, 4 or 5.
- Free spins- 3 or more diamond scatters can reward 6 free spins. These play out on the same paylines that activated them. You can retrigger more free spins 50 times.
- Hold The Safe feature - It's activated when 3 or safer scatters hit the reels. This symbol lands on reels 2, 3and 4 only. They can land double stacked. If the feature is rewarded on the same spin as free spins, it will play before the free spins.
- The Safe scatter that activated the round sticks in position, while all other positions transform into individual reels. 3 free spins are awarded and if more scatter symbols hit, they stay in position while 3 more spins are awarded. The feature comes to an end once players finish all their free spins or once 15 safe scatters appear on the screen. At that point each of the scatters will unveil a bonus reward that goes up to 500x your stake.
- Jackpot- the game has a progressive jackpot in 3 levels- Mega, Maxi and Mini.
The slot is very simple and may cause you to believe that it has nothing to offer. However, the slot has a decent amount of action. The Hold The Safe feature is likely where your wins will come from. Overall the slot design isn’t all that exciting at the first glance, but the action develops as you go as with many slots. It also has a high Return to Player percentage of 96.23%.
Can't get enough fun? Here's a list of fun and exciting bingo games you can try too!