Barbados Bingo is a website that is operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited (a company registered in Alderney under registration number 1815) under their UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission licences, and which is owned by Jupiter Gaming (for information on company details please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Each of Jumpman Gaming Limited and Jupiter Gaming are controllers in respect of your personal information. Jumpman Gaming Limited is registered with the Data Protection Officer of Guernsey in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2011.
Any information that is disclosed in a public area of the website is public information and users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information on the website. If you voluntarily disclose information in a public area of the website, such as a message board, that information may be collected and used by a third-party to send you unsolicited messages, advertisements or for other purposes. We do not control the actions of these third parties in public areas of the website. If you disclose information in a public area, you do so at your own risk.
Collection, use and sharing of personal information
Barbados Bingo will collect your personal information when you register; voluntarily provide it when you use the website; or provide it when you communicate with us. We also collect your personal information by observing how you use our website and services (for example, your gameplay information, or information about the device you use to access the website).
If you register, Barbados Bingo may use the personal information that it has collected about you for billing purposes, to verify your identity, to administer and manage your account, to process payment information, to provide promotional messages regarding relevant products or services, to personalise your experience when using the website and services and generally to improve our products and services. You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional messages at any time.
Barbados Bingo may also use your personal information to send out e-mails informing you of technical, service, important account balance information or security issues related to a product or service you requested, confirming you requested a product or service, or providing periodic updates or information relating to the product or service you requested. For so long as you are subscribed to a service, you will not be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Barbados Bingo may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, including without limitation, payment service providers, banks, cloud service providers, third party quality assurance testing providers, threat detection, user authentication and fraud prevention service providers, analytics companies, IT service providers, marketing companies, accountants, auditors, and other professional service providers. In that regard, Barbados Bingo will also will share your personal information in order to assist us with meeting our regulatory obligations or as required by law or regulation (such as gambling regulations, KYC and AML regulatory requirements), including for the purpose of ascertaining your source of funds or income, or as required by other governmental authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request. Barbados Bingo will only provide these companies that information which is reasonably required to perform the service, and they will be prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Barbados Bingo will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you against appropriate third party databases. By accepting our terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with data protection legislation. At certain financial thresholds (based on your deposits across our websites) we may share personal data with Experian to help us understand the affordability position of our customers. To do this, Experian will provide data and insight that is based on the outstanding credit commitments. This is done for in accordance with our social responsibility procedures, to help ensure our customers are playing at a pace they can afford. Your deposits limits on our website may then be adjusted accordingly. For more information on how this is data is stored and handled, please visit CRAIN.
Barbados Bingo may disclose your personal information to the UK Gambling Commission or the Alderney Gambling Control Commission or if otherwise required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process or any regulatory or governmental request. Barbados Bingo may also disclose your personal information where necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Barbados Bingo; enforce the terms and conditions; act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Barbados Bingo employees, users of the website, or members of the public.
Barbados Bingo may disclose your personal information to any member of the group of companies of Jumpman Gaming Limited and/or Jupiter Gaming, which means with regards to Jumpman Gaming Limited, the companies listed here (the "Jumpman Group"); and with regards to Jupiter Gaming, please contact customer support for more information.
Barbados Bingo may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any potential sale or investment in any of the companies in the Jumpman Group or companies associated with Jupiter Gaming or corporate transaction (e.g. a sale of a substantial part of our respective businesses, merger, financing, restructuring, consolidation, acquisition, corporate divestiture, dissolution transaction, or other proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
In the event that Jupiter Gaming procures the services of a company other than Jumpman Gaming Limited to provide gambling services through the website, your personal information may be shared with that third party.
The types of data we collect
- Account details: first name, last name, full address, DOB, gender, mobile number, email address.
- Proof of age and identity - identification will be required to process your first withdrawal with us. The documents typically required are: 1). A valid piece of ID such as a driving license or passport, 2). A recent utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months, 3). We may ask for any additional documents to verify your identity at our sole discretion, such as front and back of registered card. If requested, please block out the middle 8 digits and CVV number displayed on the back of the card.
- General gaming and account transactions: wagers, wins, deposits, withdrawals, account balance, bonuses, login history.
- Payment information: We will store your payment information such as; credit/debit card, PayPal account, Pay by Mobile information, PaySafe Card.
- Device information: IP address, browser, device type, operating system used.
- Communications you have with us, via email, Facebook and live chat.
- We also look at publicly available information to verify things like occupation status or property ownership, and at social media.
- Please note that the provision of the information identified above is necessary under both statutory requirements as well as in order to enter into a contract with Jumpman Gaming for the purpose of the provision of the services.
How we keep your data secure
We implement various measures to ensure you data is secure. Your data is handled securely via encryption, firewalls, and access control policies. Third party security audits are conducted to ensure Jumpman Gaming comply with standards set in ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Legal bases for processing
- Where you have given us consent. Barbados Bingo collects, uses and shares your personal information for the purpose of marketing to you, where you have given us consent to do so. At any time you can easily withdraw your consent to us marketing to you by emailing Barbados Bingo at email@example.com, or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email or other communication that you receive from us. Please remember that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, Barbados Bingo may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
- Where the processing is necessary for the performance of your contract with us. Barbados Bingo collects, uses and shares your personal information where such information is essential in order to set up, manage and operate your account, verify your identity, and process payments to and from you and generally to provide the services to you. You are under no obligation to provide such personal information to Barbados Bingo. However, you might not be able to use access and/or use some or part of the services if you choose to withhold personal information that is required for those services.
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations. In some circumstances, Barbados Bingo is legally required to collect, use and share your personal information. For example, in connection with the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime or fraud, or where Barbados Bingo is obliged to do so by the terms of the licence issued to Jumpman Gaming Limited by the UK Gambling Commission and/or the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Where Barbados Bingo processes your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligations, Barbados Bingo may need to retain such information, even after you have closed your account, in order to demonstrate that Barbados Bingo has complied with those legal obligations.
- Where the processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest. Barbados Bingo collects, uses and shares your personal information where such processing is necessary for the purposes of the prevention or detection of an unlawful act, or is necessary for the exercise of a protective function (such as protecting members of the public against dishonesty or other improper conduct). Barbados Bingo may rely on this as a legal basis for processing and/or sharing 'special categories' of data, or data relating to criminal convictions or offences.
- Where we have legitimate interests in the processing. Barbados Bingo collects, uses and shares your personal information where such processing is necessary for legitimate business interests, unless Barbados Bingo determines that those interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms. By way of example, Barbados Bingo has determined that it has legitimate interests in: (i) delivering personalised content to you; (ii) improving the website; (iii) where we disclose your personal information to any one or more of our associate/subsidiary companies following a restructure or for internal administrative purposes; (iv) detection and retention of information pertaining to those with responsible gambling issues; (v) processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our electronic communications network; (vi) safeguarding the integrity of our services by combatting, reporting and sharing information related to suspicious betting patterns or fraudulent activities; (vii) devising a tailored reward scheme for players; and (viii) sharing personal information with our advisers and professional services providers (such as auditors) for ensuring our compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices. You have the right to object to our use of your personal information in circumstances where it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, you should note that Barbados Bingo may continue to process your personal information, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so, or where Barbados Bingo needs to process your personal information in connection with any legal claims.
Where Barbados Bingo transfers personal information from the EEA to other countries in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data privacy protection as in your home country, Barbados Bingo takes measures to provide an appropriate level of data privacy protection.
For example, Barbados Bingo uses approved contractual clauses, intragroup agreements and other measures designed to ensure that the recipients of your personal information protect it. Barbados Bingo takes steps to ensure that the information that Barbados Bingo collects is processed according to this Privacy Notice and the requirements of the applicable law wherever the data is located, through contractual means (such as by using the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for data transfer, as available here) or other means (such as ensuring that the European Commission decisions determined that such jurisdictions offer adequate level of protection, as available here).
For more information about the transfer of your personal data outside of the EEA, please contact us (our contact details are available under the "Contact details" section).
Making changes to your personal Information using the website
You may use the tools made available on the Barbados Bingo website to update or remove certain of your personal information. Deleting your personal information may result in you not being able to access some areas of the Barbados Bingo website and/or services to which you have subscribed. Barbados Bingo will not provide a refund for any prepaid service which is inaccessible to you because of the deletion of your personal information. Barbados Bingo may, however, still retain your personal information to resolve disputes, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to comply with any and all technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the website.
You have a number of rights in respect of your personal information, which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. Barbados Bingo will advise you in our response to your request if Barbados Bingo is relying on any such exemptions.
- Accuracy: Barbados Bingo will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information collected and used by Barbados Bingo is accurate, complete and up-to-date to meet the purposes for which it is collected and used. However, you have the right to request correction to your personal information in the event it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Access: You have the right to access your personal information. This includes (a) identification of and access to any or all of your personal information under Barbados Bingo’s custody or control; (b) an explanation of how that personal information is or has been collected, used or disclosed by Barbados Bingo; and (c) the names of any individuals and organisations to which your personal information has been disclosed by Barbados Bingo.
- Erasure: You can request that Barbados Bingo erases your personal information where there is no compelling reason for Barbados Bingo to continue processing it.
- Data portability: This right allows you to obtain the personal information that you have provided to Barbados Bingo with your consent or which was necessary for Barbados Bingo to provide you with services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal information to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal information transferred by Barbados Bingo directly to the other organisation, if it is technically feasible.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that Barbados Bingo suspends processing of your personal information. Where Barbados Bingo agrees to suspend processing of your personal information Barbados Bingo will still be permitted to store your personal information, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
- Objection to processing: You have the right to object to Barbados Bingo's use of your personal information, where it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, Barbados Bingo may continue to process your personal information, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or Barbados Bingo needs to process your personal information in connection with any legal claims.
- Withdrawal of consent: Where Barbados Bingo has relied upon your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Complaints: You also have the right to make a complaint to your local national data supervisory authority.
Any request to exercise your rights in respect of your personal information must be made in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify the personal information and the action being sought.
Barbados Bingo will respond to written requests within thirty (30) days of receiving such request. Barbados Bingo will either make the requested information available within that time period, or provide written notice of an extension where additional time is required to fulfil the request. If Barbados Bingo cannot fulfil your request in full or in part, you will be provided with a response in writing that explains the reason for refusal and the further options available to you.
Retention of your personal information
Barbados Bingo will retain your personal information for as long as it reasonably requires it for legal or business purposes.
Please note that Barbados Bingo may be required in certain circumstances to retain some aspects of your personal information indefinitely (for example, in order to prevent us from sending marketing communications to you when you have told us not to (i.e. self-exclusion)). Barbados Bingo will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of this information is maintained for the period of retention.
Important information on Google cookies used on the website
This website is using cookies from Google, including Google Analytics and Google Ads, for analytics purposes and personalization of advertisement.
By using the website, you are deemed to have agreed to have your personal data and cookies used for personalization of advertisement.
Learn more on how Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services from this article: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
Please make sure you have read and understood the information provided in this article before using this website.
To find out the personal interests Google has available for advertisers about you, please visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated to view or turn off ad personalization options.
Learn more on how Google Ads work here: https://safety.google/privacy/ads-and-data/?hl=en
Please only use this website if you consent to the use of your personal data and the data collected by Google Analytics and Google Ads cookies for personalization of advertisement.
If you no longer wish to allow us and/or Google to use your personal data, please stop using the website, and follow these steps:
- Go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ in order to install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. This is available for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera browsers. This will allow you to opt out of providing your data to Google Analytics.
- Go to https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and turn off Ad personalisation.
- Remove and/or block cookies from the domain googleadservices.com. This can be done in your browser’s Cookie settings under the Settings menu:
- Chrome: desktop or mobile
- Safari: desktop or mobile
- Internet Explorer - desktop or mobile
- Firefox desktop and Android
- Android Browser: Click on top right corner of the app (labelled with “More” or three dots) > Settings > Privacy
- Opera: desktop and mobile
- Silk: mobile
- Remove and/or block cookies from this domain. Open the cookie settings (as described above) and delete and/or block all cookies from the domain of this website.
- You may need to opt out on the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance networks too.
On this website we use Google Analytics and its Advanced features for:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Demographics and Interests reporting
- Google Display Network (GDN) Impression Reporting
- Segments to isolate and analyse subsets of sessions and users
If you have any questions regarding your personal data please contact our Data Protection Officer at Dataprotectionofficer@jumpmangaming.com or you can send your request in writing to Jumpman Gaming Limited, Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, GY9 3UL
For any other requests please contact our support team on: firstname.lastname@example.org