MONOPOLY Bring the House Down
Monopoly: Bring The House Down is a 5 reel, 40 payline Barcrest slot. Game features here include; Free Spins, wilds, multipliers, the Big Bet feature and more. This slot is based on everyone's favourite board game. You can play this Monopoly Bring The House Down slot on mobile, tablet and desktop for stakes starting from 10p to £500 per spin. Play at Barbados!
About The Game And Bonus Features
Monopoly: Bring The House Down has a Monopoly board as the background. Symbols on the reels include playing card values A, Q, J, K and 10 and tokens usually used in the board game like the ship, car, cat and dog. The greenhouse acts as the wild and awards 20x your bet when 5 land on a payline.
- Hot Zone symbols -Hot Zone Wild patterns spin onto the reels on each spin. If any Hot Zone Symbols (examples include the Red Hotel or the Green House) land on any Hot Zone Wild positions, they will turn into wilds.
- Hotel Upgrade feature -More Green House symbols can randomly upgrade to a Red Hotel. This, in turn, activates the Hotel Upgrade feature that adds a random multiplier value to all the Hot Zone symbols. If the Hot Zone Hotel or Hot Zone House symbol lands on a Monopoly symbol, the 2 symbols combine.
- Free Spins feature -The free spins feature is triggered when spinners land 3 Monopoly symbols on the odd-numbered reels. The Monopoly symbols will be removed from the reels during the feature. You will receive a random number of free spins. There are Green House and Red Hotel wilds land on the reels then lock and stay in place for the rest of the feature.
There are 3 bonus features to note during the base game;
- Chance Card feature -Here spinners get to pick 1 of 3 chance cards in order to reveal a Hot Zone pattern which then drops into a random spot. If the Red Hotel or the Green House symbols land, they turn wild for the following spin.
- Bonus Selector feature -A Hot Zone Pattern drops randomly and the player has 3 seconds to decide whether to keep it or pass it. Another Hot Zone pattern can be offered. If you choose to collect, you'll have a spin while the Hot Zone pattern is in place.
- Bonus Drop feature -This feature is triggered when a Hot Zone patterns falls from the top. The patterns then falls onto the reels and lands you some wilds.
- Big Bet feature -Here spinners receive 5 linked spins for a higher stake. A £20 stake gets you 1 pick from the community chest cards, A £30 bet gets you 2 picks, A £40 bet gets you 3 picks and A £50 bet gets you 4 picks. The community chest cards win you extra spins, winning spins, cash rewards, multipliers of up to 5x, locked wilds and more here.
About The Developer And Other Slot Games By The Developer
Barcrest is a slot manufacturer with a long history dating back to 1968. This company dominated the UK scene during the 1970s to 1990s. Barcrest was bought by IGT in 1998 then Scientific Games in 2011. Decades later and Barcrest is still going strong, releasing some excellent titles.
The Monopoly: Bring The House Down slot sounds kind of complex, but it’s quite easy to play. The slot has a medium variance with the larger wins likely to come from the Free Spins, the Hotel Upgrade feature and the locked wilds.
You can also try some of the best bingo games at Barbados Bingo.